$15 to $22 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Under the supervision of the Showroom Manager, the Account Expediter will provide day-to-day administrative support for the Showroom. This position is crucial in maintaining smooth operational papers flow, allowing the Management Team and Sales Team to concentrate on Sales, Members and Prospects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Order/Receive Product
· Place orders with vendors/mills for merchandise
· Follow shipments and notify Members and Account Managers when received
· Receive and login merchandise shipments
· Handle shipping authorizations
· Job costs all orders
· Answer and screen telephone calls
· Balance cash and purchase postings daily
· Prepare daily bank deposits of cash and checks
· Post all deposits to computer on a daily basis
· Clear credit card program transactions on a daily basis
· Showroom pricing, review procedures for updating price tags on merchandise
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate for this position should possess a strong administrative background.
· Ability to collect and interpret data
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where limited standardization exists
· Ability to listen well to others
· Ability to speak clearly
· Ability to accept feedback from others
· Ability to write clear and informative business correspondence
· Ability to treat others with respect and consideration
· Ability to use time efficiently
· Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Knowledge of internet communications software
About ProSource Wholesale:
ProSource is the members-only wholesale flooring, kitchen & bath, and windows & doors source for trade professionals. Our employees love working in our upbeat but relaxed atmosphere which is run in entrepreneurial spirit due to each location being independently owned and operated. We encourage you to apply today and learn more about this great opportunity!
Among the perks of working at ProSource:
- ProSource provides wholesale business hours Monday thru Friday.
- ProSource works with trade professionals that purchase remodeling products every day.
- ProSource is a franchise with over 150 locations and 700 employees. Each location is independently owned and operated. This offers employees the ability to grow within their local showroom and possibly expand their career with our multiple location franchisees
- We believe every new employee wants all the information to be successful. ProSource immediately provides you access to industry leading training and ProSource best practices.